ELDERBORN – Metal Action Fantasy Slasher with brutal FPP melee combat and souls-like/RPG character progression.
developed by: Hyperstrange
ELDERBORN is a Metal Action Fantasy Slasher with brütal FPP melee combat and souls-like/RPG character progression. In the times of legend, the barbarian tribes need a new dark messiah. The player becomes a merciless slayer who will uncover ancient secrets in the city of doom, and forge their own destiny. This ambitious indie game, five years in the making, combines old-school single-player feel, a classic heroic story, and modern level of skill-based challenge. All this and more creates an action-packed, lore-filled, engaging adventure that will last 8-10 hours in a single play-through. Prepare for:
- Skill-based, souls-like melee combat in first person perspective, complete with 11 varied weapons to master
- Character progression and skill system that allows you to play the game in your very own way
- A hand-crafted, mysterious, and dangerous world to explore – catacombs, ancient, monolithic city, and more
- A large selection of enemies, each with their own fighting style, tricks, strengths, and weaknesses
- An epic and somewhat exotic original heavy metal soundtrack with an occasional electronic beat
- An unapologetic tribute to Robert E. Howard-esque heroic fantasy and the awesome pop-culture of the 80’s and 90’s
- New Game + mode!